August 2007 I had the opportunity to go to Cache Valley where we lived for 13 years to visit with some of my dearest friends. We totally had a blast! We laughed until we cried! It was amazing! We spent the evening at Sheila's parents cabin. The recap of this evening:
1) the mouse! I can still hear the screams as Kris hunts around the cabin to find that mouse. (never did find it). Who was standing on the couches?
2) While stopped at a stop light, Sheila, the boogie man, jumped out of Brooke's van, ran to my van and pounded on the window screaming! This scared the holy crap out of Pat and Kami! Kami was nearly on my lap and ya should have seen the faces of both of them. They thought they had been attacked! I couldn't stop laughing! I almost ran a red light because tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't see! (My write up doesn't do the moment justice!!!)
Times like these are therapy! FRIENDS ARE THE BEST THERAPY! You are all so incredible! Thank you so much for being the sisters that I never had! We have so much fun! I only wish that we could see each other more often. I MISS YOU! I LOVE YOU!!
Shellie would have been with us but she just had surgery. We missed you!
No comments:
Post a Comment