On Sunday, February 10, 2008 my 3 daughters and I were able to attend the broadcast of the Rexburg Temple Dedication that was held at our stake center. The experience was wonderful! We attended the 4th session with President Russell M. Nelson presiding. Truthfully, I was a bit saddened that President Monson was not the one conducting, but too, I understand.) As I sat through this dedication, I contemplated how much this means for the Saints in Eastern Idaho. The spirit testified the truthfulness of the gospel to me! I am very grateful for these moments! Tears came to my eyes as we sung "The Spirit Of God Like A Fire Is Burning." I also thought of the great promise we have to be an eternal family. What a blessing! This experience will be one that I will always cherish and especially because I was able to attend with my 3 beautiful daughters.
February 11, 2008
A Wonderful Experience!
On Sunday, February 10, 2008 my 3 daughters and I were able to attend the broadcast of the Rexburg Temple Dedication that was held at our stake center. The experience was wonderful! We attended the 4th session with President Russell M. Nelson presiding. Truthfully, I was a bit saddened that President Monson was not the one conducting, but too, I understand.) As I sat through this dedication, I contemplated how much this means for the Saints in Eastern Idaho. The spirit testified the truthfulness of the gospel to me! I am very grateful for these moments! Tears came to my eyes as we sung "The Spirit Of God Like A Fire Is Burning." I also thought of the great promise we have to be an eternal family. What a blessing! This experience will be one that I will always cherish and especially because I was able to attend with my 3 beautiful daughters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment