So much has happened over the past 5 months since I last posted. Wow! Life is wonderful, Life is very busy! We are enjoying the journey!
We are enjoying our summer! Some of the highlights have been:
March 10-Started job @ The Blackfoot Medical Clinic
April 21-Carson's 4th Birthday
April 27-Amanda Gallbladder surgery
May 5-Rob's 38th Birthday
May 14-Brianne's 12th Birthday! Brianne is now in Young Women's! Brianne earned her Faith In God Award
May 23 & 24-Camping @ Craters of the Moon with Grandma & Grandpa Trejo, Aunt Rebecca, Jake and Kayley
May 27-29 & 31-Kaitlyn tried out for Downtown Dance Show Team (Kaitlyn made it! Congratulations!)
June 5-School Out
June 7-Area Youth Conference/Amanda and Brianne
Mom took Kaitlyn to the Voice Mail Concert (Rob was with Bri and Amanda @ Youth Conference earlier in the day.)
June 20 & 21- Bingham County relay for Life with the Smith Family
June 23-28-Amanda EFY @ University of Utah (Amanda had an amazing experience!)
July 4-6-Trejo Reunion @ Green Canyon and Amanda's 15th Birthday!
July 10-12-Rob & Kris attended Power Communications Leadership Seminar by Rapport International
July 18-20-Nelson Reunion @ Sawtelle Resort in Island Park
July 22-25-Kris, Brainne & Amanda Girls Camp West Piney
July 25 & 26-20 Year Class Reunion
August 2-Kris's 38th Birthday
August 17-Rob and Kris's 17 Anniversary
August 27-First Day of 2008-2009 school year
Kaitlyn played softball during the month of June and really liked it! This was her first year playing.
She also has been taking ballet which is required when making the show team. Kaitlyn has a passion for dancing, so we are looking forward to this experience to dance with such an incredible dance company.
Starting back in March I started a part-time job at The Blackfoot Medical Clinic as a receptionist. I have loved it! During the school year Carson attends Daycare/Preschool. During the summer the girls have helped out tremendously, helping with chores around the house and also babysitting Carson. This has been an adjustment for them because they are used to having mom at home during the day. I usually only work a few hours a day. This has been working out well.
I will add pictures and blog as I get some uninterupted moments. You may be saying, "Ya, like that is going to happen!" It will happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment