




The Blackfoot Medical Clinic that I work for decided to put a display in the Shelly Pumkin Walk. Our theme was United We Stand In Health Care. Brianna Pearson, Sheila Tibbits, our amazing Adminstrator, Amanda and I worked on the display after all the planning to pull everything together.
I called mom and invited her to meet us at the Pumpkin Walk. I thought it would be fun for the kids to make some memories with their grandparents. Mom and Dad brought my nephews Kim and Keegan down with them. We had such a fun time! We first arrived when it was light outside, and then mom and dad treated us for dinner, and then decided to the let the kids play at the park and went back after dark and it was so much more stunning.
What a fun, festive activity to do to enjoy our beautiful fall weather. So many creative displays. (I hope I have not deleted pictures from our display or I'll be really sad.So for now I will display other fun photos until I can locate them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment