August 10, 2008

FAMILY TIME....LAGOON & RAGING WATERS







Our family spent a couple of days making memories and enjoying some much needed time together. We went to Lagoon on Thursday July 31st and to Raging Waters on August 1st. Mom and the Girls went school shopping! We had a great time! We met our good friends, Reed and Lori Ward and kids and spent both days with them. It was good to catch up and enjoy the time we spent together.

(While at Lagoon, we receive bad news that Amanda's two close friends Hayley and Lucie were in a serious car accident and Hayley was hospitalized and Lucie was Life Flighted to Idaho Falls to EIRMC and she later passed away on Friday August 1st. To lose such a close friend is so tough especially at such a young age.)

1 comment:

kj said...

Kris,
I'm so happy that you are a fellow blogger! :) It's so fun to see what you are doing. Your girls are adorable! I'm glad I got to see you at the reunion! Here's my blog address:
kjudy24.blogspot.com

Chat with you soon!